Somewhere on the Internet you can find a poster called Everything I Know in Life, I Learned from Doctor Who, but to be honest I don’t think it’s cool enough for me to dig up a link. After spending almost all of my free time last month glued to whatever screen was handy, doing a fast catchup on a show I somehow missed the first time, here’s my list.
1. The best plan is usually to RUN!
2. In light of that, wear sneakers with everything, even black tie.
3. Don’t wear black tie.
4. A statistically unlikely number of bad things will happen at Christmas.
5. Also, travel on cruise liners: not such a good idea.
6. Come to think of it, London’s not so safe either. Avoid London.
7. Oh, and department store mannequins.
8. If there’s a desk in your way, why go ’round? Hop over it!
9. Be careful to keep your Smiths and your Joneses straight.
10. Blend in? Don’t be silly. Just walk around like you own the place.
11. Nah, don’t even need to change your jumper.
12. Hugs are good.
13. No one is unimportant.
14. Humans are magnificent. Stupid and self-destructive, but also magnificent.
15. There will always be more Daleks.
16. The worse it gets, the more fun it is!
And not to forget, Rule 27: Never knowingly be serious.
If you enjoyed this post, please share it!